JOZUPOST DMCA POLICY
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you find content on our site that you believe infringes on your copyright or any other form of intellectual property, please let us know by filling out the DMCA notice form below. Thank you!
If you believe that material available on our site(s), including those hosted at Jozupost.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice.
After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate the issue, remove the material (if necessary), and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material in order to rectify the issue.
Please note that we are unable to process DMCA notices that refer to sites hosted on third-party servers or that use self-hosted software.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, please take care to review whether the material falls under fair use.
If you are unsure about whether material located on Jozupost.com infringes on your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, please first consider seeking out legal advice.
Note: You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes on your copyright.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties for verification or consultation purposes.
We reserve the right to challenge abuses of our DMCA process, and your use of this form does not waive this right.
how to file a dmca notice on jozupost.com
You can submit a DMCA notice through one of two methods:
Through our online form linked below.
By reaching out to our designated DMCA agent (referenced at the bottom of this page).
When filing a DMCA notice on Jozupost.com, please follow three steps:
- Verify that the website or content in question is actually hosted by Jozupost.com.
- Contact the website owner directly and ask them to take the content down. For example, you could choose to leave a comment on the post in question with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly with the site’s owner.
- If you cannot resolve the issue directly with the website owner, please feel free to send your complaint to our designated agent via the form below.
As required by the DMCA, we reserve the right to terminate users and/or sites that we consider to be repeat offenders.
If you have any questions about our policies or their implementation, please reach out to our designated agent using the contact information linked below.
jozupost dcma form
how to contact our designated dmca agent
If you’d prefer to directly contact our designated agent, you can contact them using the following information:
1801 Bayberry Court, Suite 203
Richmond, Virginia 23226
Phone: (804) 477-1720
Fax: (804) 505-0997
Please note that you must include the following:
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Blue Market to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.